Autodesk AutoCAD Civil 3D 2015 is a civil engineering application from Autodesk offering full-fledged design, drafting and project development environment for pro engineers and architects. The application provides a complete tool set for fast and simple creation of complex civil building projects and generates necessary documentation instantly saving your time and efforts. The Autodesk AutoCAD Civil 3D 2015 application automates most of the routine design processes which you have performed manually.
Top features of Autodesk AutoCAD Civil 3D 2015
Te goals of the Autodesk AutoCAD Civil 3D 2015 software is to improve project performance and delivery by engaging as many people in the project development as you need. Improved collaboration and accessibility save time.
Due to many automated processes within a project development less errors in measurements, dimensions and documentations are made.
The interface of the software has become more responsive and thus a faster response to changes a user brings in the project
The Autodesk AutoCAD Civil 3D 2015 software offers:
• corridor data shortcuts can be created by a user – this allows to eliminate learning preset shortcuts
• new roundabouts creation
• pressure pipe content allowing to estimate and test valves and pipes and complete tool set for water pipe networks creation
• completely automated parcel design
• enhanced tool set for bridge modeling, testing and construction
• geotechnical testing and modeling
• complete set of tools for creating and automated generation of technical documentation – the software provides industry standards.
The Autodesk AutoCAD Civil 3D 2015 software can be used for GPS modeling, survey and data collection. The software allows surface modeling (landscapes) using GPS data collected or got from reality capture. For surface creation you can also use point cloud data.
Finally the Autodesk AutoCAD Civil 3D 2015 application is a powerful visualization and analysis tool.
System requirements for Autodesk AutoCAD Civil 3D 2015
The software is ultimately demanding to system requirements of a PC:
• Windows OS 7 or later (Professional, Ultimate or Enterprise edition)
• AMD Athlon, Intel Xeon or Pentium (all supporting SSE2 technology)
• at least 4Gb of RAM (8Gb is recommended)
• 8Gb of free disk space on hard disk for installation and at least 4Gb to unpack files and libraries
If you are going to use the Autodesk AutoCAD Civil 3D 2015 application for 3D modeling, then the system requirements for your PC will be:
• 8Gb of RAM or more
• 9Gb of free space on hard disk
The developer does not specify the processor cores quantity and speed for optimum performance of the software.
Autodesk AutoCAD Civil 3D 2015 is an optimum solution for those technical designers and engineers who need a stable version of pro design software but do not need the latest improvements. Moreover, the versions of Autodesk AutoCAD Civil 3D are not very different. He developer just improves performance and accelerates the responsiveness and performance of the software.
Autodesk AutoCAD Civil 3D 2015 is a cheaper but not less effective solution than you require for your projects. The software will be a perfect solution for students, beginners and freelance designers who do not need to keep up with the standards of business.